Welcome to our session page!
In the Fall, the Club is open approximately every other Friday.
- The entrance fee is unique for all: 10$ to participate to the classes and then to the review (the first 3 classes are free for newcomers).
If possible buy your ticket online at the bottom of this page.
Please note that “tipping” when purchasing a ticket is at your discretion (Simplyk does not charge Club Bolo the costs usually associated with credit card transactions). You can set the tip to zero by specifying ‘Other’ in the tip % drop-down list.
- Our classes start at 8:00 pm, intermediate level, then followed by the beginner level at 9:00 pm.
- Our classes are held in the gymnasium in basement 2, so we have all the space we need to respect the 2 meter distance between each dancer.
- To get back on our feet after months of not dancing, our intermediate classes will consist of two or three intermediate dance reviews. We will focus on replaying our most popular dances, as well as the classics (line dancing only… no couple dancing, unfortunately).
- On your first visit to the centre, we will ask you to sign the “Acknowledgement of Risk” document and if you did not enter it when you purchased your ticket online, your phone number and email address.
- Wear running shoes (to protect the gym floor, no other type of shoe or boot is possible).
- Bring your water bottle (you can fill it on site, but the drinking fountains are closed). There will be no bar service and no food will be allowed.
- It is possible, at everyone’s choice, to remove the mask when you are in position to dance on the dance floor, also when sitting on a gym bench. Otherwise, it is mandatory to wear the mask when moving around inside the centre, including in the gym.
- At each event, we will ask you the 3 usual COVID questions. Also, the first time you show up, we will ask for your phone number and email (to be able to contact you in the event of a COVID case).