** This Weekend at Club Bolo **
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM: Classes
Room 1, beginner class: Waggle Dance
Room 2, intermediate class: Maroon Sugar
9:00 PM - 0:00 PM: Open dance
Teachers: Chantal, Marc
To refresh your memory, check out the syllabus to to view the step sheets and the YouTube videos.
Sunday - CLOSED
** Upcoming Events **
Christmas Party: Saturday December 5 - ALL ABOARD!
Christmas dinner has a theme this year: the Polar Express movie.
For those who do not know it yet, watch it if you have the chance! ($ 8.99 at Archambault) This is an excellent film produced by Tom Hanks. You will be even more in the atmosphere and you'll awaken the wonder child in you on December 5th!
Programme: good food, good wine, surprises, folkloric dance to open the evening, show, teaching of a beginner dance ... and dance until 1am with our DJ Alan.
Here is the delicious menu concocted by our talented William:
Selection of wines:
$ 18 RED - Monasterio deLas VinasCrianza (13%) Spain - SAQ 00539528
$ 18 RED - Domaine de Moulines Merlot (13.5%) France - SAQ 00620617
$ 22 RED - Masi Modellissimo (13%) Italy - SAQ 11254604
$ 19 WHITE - Réserve Maison Nicolas Chardonnay (12.5%) France - SAQ 00577122
$ 21 WHITE - Alta Luna Vigneti delle Dolomiti Pinot Grigio 2014 (12.5%) Italy - SAQ 11917447
Get your tickets and order wine by this Sunday, November 29th!
Tickets are priced at: $ 40 ($ 35 for the standard) + wine if desired
- At the Club reception
- Interac email (costs $ 1: cheaper than a check and a stamp): send your payment to email@example.com
- By mail: send a check to Club Bolo and send it to 350 Beatty Verdun, QC H4H 1X6
Note: If you choose the vegetarian alternative, if you have food intolerances, or if you want to sit at a particular table, please mention it!
Volunteers' Party: Sunday December 13
** Other News **
WEST COAST SWING for beginners
8 week course starting January 17, 2016 from 16:00 - 17:00 at the usual Club Bolo location, George Martin Room, on 2093 Visitation
COST: $100.00Payable by Jan. 8th. (Please make cheques to Dance Conmigo)
Any questions: just ask Joan!
Benefits to purchase the Membership Card
If you have not decided to go to the monthly rate "forfaitaire", the purchase of a membership card is a great option. The card reduces by $ 3 the entry costs to the Club, and your admission is free on the day of purchase. The card is valid for one year and costs $ 35. In only eight visits to the Club, the cost of the card is paid off. Take advantage of it!
Aid for Refugees
If you or others can donate winter jackets or boots, or give a bit of your time, this is the most urgent cause!I http://www.actionr.org/Syria.htm
Call for Show Director
If you have a desire to get involved in setting up a show to be presented in 2016 or 2017, come talk to us about your project!
Another option would be to re-present in 2016 our Philadelphia Show. In this case, we need someone who would volunteer in leading the rehearsal sessions.
Interested? Please contact a board member.
** Partners **
- Équipe Montréal Newsletter latest issue [French]. Club Bolo members in good standing are eligible for a free Équipe Montréal card that provides great discounts! Click here to view participating businesses.
- Activities at the Association Sportive et Communautaire du Centre-Sud:asccs.qc.ca[French] Club Bolo members have a 50% discount on all activities, including pool and training centre.
- Our Toronto friends website: torontowranglers.com
- Village Western in Laval offers a 15% discount to Club Bolo members
5199 des Laurentides, Laval.
- Sellerie Lemay in Montreal offers a 15% discount to CLub Bolo members
6951 Notre-Dame E St., Montreal.
- Find shirts, accessories and country outfits at Modestone, our official Club Bolo show supplier
10% discount for Club Bolo members
Lachine 514 364-9239
www.clubbolo.com | Contact