This is the website of Club Bolo – Danse Country Montréal
Postal address: 715, boul. Desmarchais, Verdun (QC) H4H 1S7
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
Club Bolo – Danse Country Montréal is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Club Bolo – Danse Country Montréal may occasionally change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the domain name and e-mail address of the visitor (where possible).
We collect the names and e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via our website’s contact form and our newsletter subscription form.
We also collect the names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, country and province/state of residential addresses of those who communicate with us via our Zeffy box office form.
Lastly, we use a web analytics service (Google) that collects additional information such as:
- Time of visit, pages visited, and time spent on each page of the web pages
- Referring site details (such as the URI a user came through to arrive at this site)
- Type of web browser
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Network location and IP address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and browsing experience, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may contact you to:
- reply to questions you asked by email or through our contact form
- inform you of a major change to an event you purchased tickets for
- resolve a payment issue to an event you purchased tickets for
We will never use your personal information to:
- Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided for other means
- Contact you for market research purposes
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the use of your personal information (collected by one of the means described above) by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you as governed by the laws of the province of Quebec, Canada. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.